DO YOU WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH OR DUTCH?
Funimal by Pleduco is an original, educational and ecological card game with a social value. A unified concept can playfully teach you the Dutch or the English language. We try to put children and foreigners in contact with these languages through our fun and simple card game.
Funimal is a fun, educational and ecological card game for young and old. It is a unique game to playfully learn our Dutch language or English. It's a card game with recognizable animals. It is the intention to be the first to discard all your cards. This requires different cards and you must form word chains.
How does it work?
Each playing card displays an animal with its name at the bottom. The first and last letter are in the top left and right corner. An animal card may be placed on an animal card, the name of which begins and / or ends with one of these letters. You can also make a strategic choice and place a monkey card. A detailed manual is provided in the appendix.
· 133 cards (98 animal cards and 35 monkey cards)
· 2 to 8 players
· 5-99 years
· Language: Dutch or English
ENJOY OUR DUTCH COMMERCIAL!
Sint-Ludgardisschool in Merksem and the students of the 5 ASO economy joined forces and established a mini-company in September 2018. Together we came up with a unique concept to playfully improve the language skills of different target groups. We soon came up with the key words: Play, Learn, Education, Economics. A combination of letters brought us to the name of our mini-company: PLEDUCO. We won several prizes for the best mini-company in Kapellen, Wijnegem and also in the Province of Antwerp. Former financial director Lisa Beckers left our student company in May 2019.
Vlaamse Jonge Ondernemingen (Vlajo) wants to encourage young people to do business. Every year, Vlajo chooses the best mini-company in Flanders. Vlajo wants to stimulate creative talent and be the bridge between education and business. Be sure to view the Vlajo website for more information about young entrepreneurship.
Anna Rozi Jagubjan
I ensure that everything runs smoothly and that all tasks are completed on time. I also help the entire team.
Technical director and Financial director
I maintain contact with all our suppliers, follow all orders and keep an eye on our stock. Furthermore, I am responsible for all the accounting and follow up all invoices.
Deputy and administrative director
I support our CEO and the entire team where I can. I follow all our e-mails and also keep an overview of the planning.
Emilie Van Steene Commercial director
I maintain our Instagram account. I take care of our sales stands and the development of the promotional material.
I maintain our Facebook page and follow up our emails. I also support our Commercial Director.
- First prize for best mini-company in shopping center of Kapellen.
- We won the provincial final in the "best mini-company" of the year competition.
- We had a meeting with the rector of the University of Antwerp and talked about a collaboration.
- First sales moment In Sint- Ludgardisschool Merksem.
- Presentation of shareholders in the Cultural Center at the Luchtbal
- First prize for best mini-company en third prize for best selling techniques in Wijnegem shopping center.
- Interview with regional television ATV.
- We got nominated for 2 competitions: the "best mini-company" and "best socio-economic project" (SEP)
- We visited an OKAN class of teacher Lily Mbuyi in Merksem
- We lose the SEP competition
- We get visit, The provincial representatives Ludwig de Caluwé and Kathleen Helsen came visit our school and company.
- We win the "mini-company of the year" price, together with the "innovative entrepreneurship award" and the "Disney creativity award" in the Flemish finals in Brussels.
- We start cooperating with docAtlas Antwerp
- European finals in Lille against other European winners of their national "mini-company of the year" competition. Here we come!
OUR PRIZES AND AWARDS
We are proud to say that we won, as a team, during last year several prizes.
- First prize in "Best mini-company" at the sale at Kapellen Shopping center
- First prize in "Best mini-company" and third place in "Best selling techniques" at the sale at Wijnegem Shopping center
- "Best mini-company of the province of Antwerp"
- "Best Flemish mini-company of the year"
- the Deloitte Innovation Award
- all 14 stars at the Vlajo Star Awards
ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS
BY PROVINCE OF ANTWERP
ENJOY THIS MESSAGE FROM OUR FLEMISH MINISTER OF EDUCATION HILDE CREVITS
Do you have any questions?
Du Chastellei 48,
2170 ANTWERPEN, BELGIUM
Tel: +324 89 86 51 65